Please read the Personal Information Collection Statement before you provide any personal data to Pok Oi Hospital
* Personal Information Collection Statement (English Version) will be provided upon request.
Pok Oi Hospital, a charitable organization founded in 1919, has been participating in several government-funded development projects aiming at providing quality medical, social and education services to the community. We have successfully launched Kong Ha Wai Transitional Housing project (Pok Oi Kong Ha Wai Village (博愛江夏圍村)) providing 1,998 transitional housing units, by adopting MiC method, catered for the individuals and families awaiting public rental housing and households living in poor conditions. We now invite high calibre persons for the following posts for Pok Oi Kong Ha Wai Village situated at 71 Kam Sheung Road, Yuen Long.
- Sessional general practice in an Integrated Medical Clinic in Kam Tin;
- Support smoking cessation program in clinic or on outreach basis;
- Participate in chronic disease management with multidisciplinary team support;
- Sessional visits to old aged homes in Tuen Mun and/or Yuen Long to provide medical consultations to home residents subject to duty hours allowed;
- Conduct talks on health promotion and disease prevention to public at occasions;
- Other clinical duties as assigned.
- Holder of a valid Annual Practicing Certificate issued by the Medical Council of Hong Kong;
- At least 2 years of post-graduate experience locally or overseas;
- Experience in primary health care is preferable;
- Stable working hours and no night duty;
- Working schedule is negotiable.
^Salary point will take into consideration of years of working experience in community-based clinical practice.
The appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract basis. Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to Head of Human Resources, Pok Oi Hospital Board, UG/F., POH Jockey Club Care & Attention Home Building, Au Tau, Yuen Long or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.