Pok Oi Hospital Centenary Chan See Memorial Nursing Home cum Day Care Centre is a Social Welfare Department recognized contract home. It is also POH first contract home. Starting from 2020 March, we strive to provide qualified residential, nursing and personal care service with gerontechnology to the elders aged 65 or above.
We accommodate 125 residents in our 3-storey premise. Among the residential places, 74 are subsidized places and 1 residential respite place whereas the remaining 50 places are self-financed.
An elderly day care centre with 20 place and dementia clinic are also integrated into our home to serve the elderly in Yuen Long district.
Environment and Facilities:
– Fully air-conditioned
– Cozily decorated
– Individual wardrobe, night-light and call bell
– Self-contained bathroom and toilet
– Sitting area
– Dinning room
– Multi-function room
– Reminiscence Corner
– Nurse station
– Physiotherapy room
– Assisted bath room
– Special treatment room
– Isolation room
– Palliative room
– Home van
– Account-Nursing-Information (ANI) system
– Anti-wandering system
– Face recognition system
– Celling Hoist
– Community Integrated
– 24 hours nursing and personal care services
– Regular visiting medical officer
– Professional team (registered doctors, nurses, physiotherapist, occupational therapist, social workers, etc.)
– Individualized services to meet physical and psychosocial needs of the aged.
– Counseling service, social and recreational activities; dementia care services, rehabilitation services; end of life services are provided
–Escorting and Purchasing services on need base
For subsidized places and day care places
Application can be made through Social Welfare Department or non-governmental organizations.
For self-financed places:
After submitted application form with a valid SWD MDS-HC assessment result, our social worker will arrange an intake interview.
For residential respite place:
Application will be made through social service units.
1. Applicants should fulfill all admission requirements.
2. Social Worker and Nurse will arrange intake interview and on site visit to assess applicant’s health and psychosocial needs.
3. Applicant must complete medical checkup as required
4. Admission will be arranged when the application is approved.
One month’s notice or one month’s fee in lieu of notice
Office Opening Hours:
Mondays to Saturdays: 8:45AM to 5:30PM
(Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays)
8:00AM to 8:00PM daily
For subsidized place
The fee charge is with reference to the standard set by the Social Welfare Department
Residence fee: $2,060/month
Respite care fee: $62/day
For self-financed places:
|Room Type||Moderate Impairment*||Server Impairment*|
*According to the result of SWD MDS-HC assessment
For Day Care Centre：
Monthly Fee: $1014 (Full-time)
Escort Fee: $30
Day Respite: $41.5 (Daily)
Subsidized place: 74
Residential Respite: 1
Self-financed place: 50
Total: 125 places
Day Care Centre: 20 places