As a subvented non-government organization established in 1995 , we strive to provide qualified residential, nursing and personal care service to the elders aged 60 or above.
1. Provide suitable care for our clients
2. Assist our clients to adapt the living in our home
3. Encourage our clients to make proper use of leisure time
4. Encourage our clients to keep in touch with the local community
Environment and Facilities:
– 3 floors with total 24 bedrooms
– Individual wardrobe, bed-side table, night-light and call bell
– Self-contained bathroom, toilet, fan, air-conditioner and heater
Shared facilities on Each Floor:
– TV and sitting room
– Dinning room
– Nurse station
– Physiotherapy room
– Isolation room
– Sensitivity room
– Home van for medical follow-up and escort
Nursing and Rehabilitation Services:
1. 24-hour nursing and personal care service
2. Individualized nutritious diet and consultation provide by Dietician
3. Regular visiting medical officer
4. Regular outing medical follow up supported by home van
5. Personal care worker provides tailor-made caring to our client, such as feeding, bathing, changing clothing, toilet training, etc.
– Individualized rehab care plan by registered physiotherapist
– We provide regular recreational activities, e.g. interest group, holiday celebration, picnic, visit, watching movies and health talk
– Social activities, e.g. community volunteer visit to remain social contact
Case Management Service:
– Dementia care, counseling and financial support service provided by registered Social Worker
Elders aged 60 or above, who are able to living in group and dependent in daily living with non-intensive nursing care.
Application can be made through Social Welfare Department or relevant non-governmental organizations.
1. Intake interview will be organized by our Social Worker and Registered Nurse to assess applicant’s health and psycho-social needs. Visit tour to our unit will be arranged for the eligible applicant
2. Applicant must complete the relevant medical check-up as required by our unit
3. Admission will be arranged as soon as the application is approved
One month’s written notice with the completion of service withdrawal procedure.
Mondays to Saturdays: 8:45AM to 5:35PM
(Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays)
The fee charge is with reference to the standard set by the Social Welfare Department
Residence fee: $2,060/month
Respite care fee: $62/day