To provide professional and diversified community day care service for the elderly, and allow them to choose the service packages flexibly to meet their individual needs, thus to maintain their optimal level of functioning, improve their quality of life and enable them to continue living in their own homes.
Scope of Services:
– Personal care
– Nursing care
– Rehabilitation training
– Health education
– Counselling and referral services
– Carer support services
– Social and recreational activities
– Transportation service to and from the centre
– Outreach dental care services
Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 6:00pm
(Include transportation time)
Closed on Sundays and public holidays
12(CCSV) + 2(self-finance)
1. CCSV quota: depends on the service package values and categories of co-payment assessed by the Social Welfare Department.
2. Self-finance quota: depends on the service sessions and items.